Offical Yogpets Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Blood Rivals

PredictedCyborg
    PredictedCyborg
    Data Seeker

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Nyx
    Blood-line: Lalna
    Base Element type: Poison

Blood Rivals Empty Blood Rivals

Post by PredictedCyborg Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Cyborg flew into the area of the battle arenas, landing lightly on the ground to observe the place, Nyx on her back and clinging tightly with his eyes closed.

"We've landed, you can look now silly," she teased him.

Nyx opened one eye and clicked a little. "I not scared. Really."

"Oh you were," Cyborg grinned. "Anyway, we'd better get to task... we need to see if there's anything to these battles that Ridge'd find amusing."
    Sunset
    Sunset
    Citizen

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Arcan
    Blood-line: Rythian
    Base Element type: Magic

Blood Rivals Empty Re: Blood Rivals

Post by Sunset Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:14 pm

"Are you sure about this, Arcan? You've said yourself, you're not very good at fights. You might get hurt." Walking into the battle arena, Sunset was concerned for his pet. He had all kinds of worries in his mind and was mostly hoping nobody would show up for a battle.

"Can't get stronger until Arcan battles!" The Magepup chimed back, enthusiastic. "Will be fine!"

"If you say so..." Sunset sighed. "Let's see if anyone wants to battle."
    PredictedCyborg
    PredictedCyborg
    Data Seeker

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by PredictedCyborg Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:21 pm

Leaping lightly to the top of an arena Cyborg yawned slightly. The day was warm and she was drowsy, having stayed up all night last night trying to discover just how what Nyx ate affected his core's glow. She stretched her arms out.

"Think this one is empty," she muttered. "Next one... wait."

She watched as someone entered the arena, much too far away to make out who and indeed what Yogpet they had. She did however get a clue as to bloodlines when Nyx suddenly tensed up, jabbing his legs into her shoulders.

"Nyx, ow!"

"Mage! Hsssss!" Nyx hissed on her shoulder. "He want me dead! Won't let Nyx be dead!"

With that he suddenly leapt from her shoulder, unconcerned with anything but showing himself to the Rythian-line pup. Cyborg followed him down, shouting at the Venopup to calm down.
    Sunset
    Sunset
    Citizen

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by Sunset Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Arcan spotted something coming towards him, and instinctively let out a soft growl. Surprised, Sunset attempted to ask what was wrong, but the Magepup only responded with further growling and a crackling of magic.

"Coming to get me! Careful! Violent..." Arcan stamped his feet on the ground as he said this, his tail swishing behind him furiously as he focused solely on the approaching pup.

His owner, still confused and surprised at the pup's sudden aggression, attempted to persuade the pet to calm down. "H-hey, it's alright, there's nothing there, what's wrong?" He couldn't see the approaching Venopup and its owner yet.
    PredictedCyborg
    PredictedCyborg
    Data Seeker

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by PredictedCyborg Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Nyx landed on the ground and prepared himself to leap at the Magepup, but Cyborg quickly dropped in behind him and grabbed him as he began to pounce.

"A Magepup, should have known!" she muttered, struggling to keep Nyx under control. "Of course Lalna would have kept in the bits that made his line enemies to those pets made from the Endermage's DNA... he's lucky I like him. NYX calm down!"
    Sunset
    Sunset
    Citizen

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by Sunset Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Arcan attempted to charge toward the Venopup, but Sunset, realising the possible consequences of this for both pups, grabbed hold of him before he had the chance.

"No! Both in danger now!" Arcan protested, attempting to squirm out of his owner's grip to no avail.

"I'm sure, yes, but we'd all be in danger if you attacked him right now! Just calm down, I'll sort it out." Sunset attempted to soothe the agitated pup, blurting out a quick apology to the other pet's owner quickly afterwards. "Sorry about this! I don't know what's wrong with him. He's normally very calm! He, erm, he doesn't seem to like your pet, though..."
    PredictedCyborg
    PredictedCyborg
    Data Seeker

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by PredictedCyborg Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:45 pm

"There's a reason for it," Cyborg replied, grabbing four legs in each hand and dangling Nyx upside down to see if that'd stop him struggling. "Lalna obviously left in the rivallries that exist among him and his fellow Yogs when he made these little creatures."

"I attack first!" Nyx hissed. "Web down to floor! Make sure mage no attack! Is in-sur-ance!"

"That scientist is really lucky I like him," Cyborg muttered. "Nyx calm down. You are not Lalna remember? And that isn't the Endermage!"
    Sunset
    Sunset
    Citizen

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by Sunset Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:52 pm

"O-oh, right! That makes sense!" Sunset slowly grasped an understanding of what was going on. "Oh dear... I just came for an arena battle. I suppose that won't be possible for these two... they might hurt each other, mightn't they?"

"Will hurt evil science pet... if comes near!" Arcan growled, writhing around to face his owner. "Put Arcan down, Arcan go first, keep evil thing away! Won't listen to you! Have to fight sense to it...!"

"Oh, stop it! Gees, you were fine a moment ago..."
    PredictedCyborg
    PredictedCyborg
    Data Seeker

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by PredictedCyborg Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:54 pm

"I. Not. EVIL!" and Nyx broke free of Cyborg's arms scuttling away from his owner before using a front leg to beckon to the other pup. "You want Nyx dead because he love science, I not let that happen. Fair fight!"
    Sunset
    Sunset
    Citizen

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by Sunset Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Arcan writhed furiously at that remark, getting two legs free from the arms of his owner and pushing himself to the ground.

"Too much power for good! Don't think Arcan powerful, because Arcan use only magic! Could beat evilpup ANY day!" The Magepup growled at his opponent, standing opposite him in the arena and pawing the ground angrily with one leg as Sunset tried to call his pet back.

"Come at Arcan! See who can win!"
    PredictedCyborg
    PredictedCyborg
    Data Seeker

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by PredictedCyborg Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:06 pm

Nyx clickled angrily and Cyborg sighed.

"Guess we're not getting out of here until you've burned off some energy," she muttered. "Fine. You had a good idea, start off like that."

Nyx scuttled towards the wall and then reared up on his two back pairs of legs, throwing a webnet at the other pup in an attempt to entangle it.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:06 pm

The member 'PredictedCyborg' has done the following action : Battle Phases

'Damage' : 19
    Sunset
    Sunset
    Citizen

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by Sunset Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Arcan tried to dodge the attack at the last minute, but didn't manage it. He snarled at his opponent, trapped under the thick web. It hurt his skin to stay under it, so he attempted to kick it off.

The attack does 9.5HP damage, leaving Arcan with only 1.5HP!

"No! Can't let... get away with that!" Arcan concentrated on his magic, mimicking his opponent's element of Poison into a magic-charged, pink, poisonous ball. He fired it at the Venopup before it could attack him again.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:21 pm

The member 'Sunset' has done the following action : Battle Phases

'Damage' : 6
    PredictedCyborg
    PredictedCyborg
    Data Seeker

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by PredictedCyborg Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Nyx's eyes widened as the attack came for him and didn't manage to dodge it, the attack hitting his core.

The attack does 12HP damage, leaving Nyx with 63HP!

Nyx fell from the wall and landed on his back, kicking his legs in the air wildly as he tried to right himself and leaving himself open although his core was protected by being under him.
    Sunset
    Sunset
    Citizen

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by Sunset Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:31 pm

While his opponent was struggling, Arcan managed to free himself from the web and stand upright again, positioned for another offensive strike. Trusting his instincts, he attempted the same attack again, not wanting to risk getting up close by tackling the poisonous pup.

He focused again on the poisonous qualities of the pup, producing a copy of the attack and launching it forward, not able to get at the Venopup's core but striking him regardless.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:31 pm

The member 'Sunset' has done the following action : Battle Phases

'Damage' : 6
    PredictedCyborg
    PredictedCyborg
    Data Seeker

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by PredictedCyborg Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:37 pm

The attack hit Nyx sending him rolling across the floor.

The attack does 12HP damage, leaving Nyx with only 51HP!

However the attack had put Nyx back onto his feet and he stood, giggling.

"Mage not look so good," he clickled cheekily. "End now before he get hurt?"

Nyx wasn't sure if it would work, but he could at least try. The Magic pup had already had enough warning not to try and kill Nyx for being of science... but would revenge win over sense? He prepared to wait and see...
    Sunset
    Sunset
    Citizen

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by Sunset Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Arcan growled at his opponent, but was heavily injured from the short fight. He looked around, his vision unclear from his fury, but could see no sign of weakness from the Venopup. It felt to the Magepup as though he'd be knocked out by one more hit, and he didn't want the other pup to have that advantage over him.

Slowly limping a few steps backward, away from the Venopup, Arcan coughed. "Barely scratched science pup. Science pup hurts. ...Count as win for science, this time." He tilted his head a little. "...This time." He braced himself for another attack just in case, not entirely trusting the other pup.
    PredictedCyborg
    PredictedCyborg
    Data Seeker

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by PredictedCyborg Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Nyx snorted. "You silly. I not kill mage. No, mage want kill Nyx so Nyx make sure mage know not to."

He began to spin some silk into a small bandage, making sure that the other pup saw him licking off any trace of toxins from it, then left it near the Magepup.

"Nyx not evil. Nyx never want be evil," he said, as he scuttled back towards Cyborg. "I just born of chaos... and cu-ri-os-itee."

"I'm sorry about this," Cyborg sighed, as Nyx began to climb back up onto her back. "I really wish that he'd left out these stupid rivallries... I don't like seeing real hate in anyone... even these creatures."
    Sunset
    Sunset
    Citizen

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by Sunset Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:02 pm

The Magepup winced when the Venopup approached, but seeing the bandage left near him, he clumsily wrapped it round himself as best he could.

"...Maybe Arcan wrong. N-not evil. Sorry." Arcan limped back to his owner, weakly flailing his front leg to ask to be picked up. Sunset carefully held him as painlessly as he could, cradling the injured pup in his arms.

"Oh, no worries, it's not our fault or theirs. I do wish they could just get along though, weak little Arcan was never meant for serious fights like this. Better get you healed up, eh, buddy? I'll get you some sweets on our way home." Arcan kicked at his owner softly, as if to protest being called weak, but otherwise just glanced at Nyx sadly.
    "I just hope your pet isn't injured too badly. They really went at each other, eh? I didn't think the rivalry was that strong."
    PredictedCyborg
    PredictedCyborg
    Data Seeker

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by PredictedCyborg Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:07 am

"I think they'll both be alright," Cyborg sighed. "They're made of rather tough stuff."

She settled the Venopup onto her shoulder and then turned, leaping from the arena to continue the task that Ridge had originally sent her there for.

"Memo to self... watch out for the Bloodline Rivals..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:23 pm