Offical Yogpets Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Gender Issues

Pan
    Pan
    Freshman

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Ruben
    Blood-line: HybridPanda
    Base Element type: Mind

Gender Issues Empty Gender Issues

Post by Pan Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:35 am

Ok, so a lot of you know I haven't been on for a while. Sorry about that. I do go through stages when roleplaying, but I have other reasons too.

Basically, for those of you who don't know, I'm having a bit of a gender identity crisis. To keep things short, I think I'm Ungendered. Of course, that isn't an option on many websites, so I may start putting myself down as Male. This isn't going to change the way I act or speak (much? I might be more confident or nervous).

This leads to the problem with Roleplay. Pan is my Self Insert. 'She' is basically me, or how I would like to be perceived in this setting. But 'she' is female, and since I am no longer that, I'm not sure what to do with her. I'm thinking of making her male (I keep seeing him in this really nice waistcoat and trilby, and it just sort of... works), but at the moment I'm just saying 'They, Their' instead. I may say 'Xe, Xer' if it makes things easier, but yeah.

All I ask is that you don't pressure me about it. I know you're all really nice and understanding, so please be patient with me. Hope to roleplay properly soon.

Thanks,
    ~ Pan x

((If this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it, but it made sense to go into 'News' because it is, well, news.))
    Mikenno
    Mikenno
    Warrior

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Cyenic
    Blood-line: Lalna
    Base Element type: Poison

Gender Issues Empty Re: Gender Issues

Post by Mikenno Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:21 am

Don't worry!  We loves you, no matter what!  Hope you work it out about how to talk about yourself!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:12 pm