Offical Yogpets Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
WesternSky
theEthereal
Sketchfirstthendray
Ladyofthecrescent323
Warriorgirl1234
GhostThane
Lenokai
FreelancerAgentColorado
Dragoneko
EtherealGaming205
Nova*Ryu
iguru896
Nick-Knack
emc2spaam
Neriedar
inuyasha+kagome
scarletfire
Swapado
Desnay
Mikenno
24 posters

Introduce yourself!

Sketchfirstthendray
    Little Babby

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Whisp
    Blood-line: Sips
    Base Element type: Water

Introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Sketchfirstthendray Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:37 am

Sketch: Well some man was handing them, the eggs, out and said that these three fit me perfectly. So I took them and forgot about them in different places, Zero near the fridge, Lux in the sun, and Flare next to the fireplace, and that's when they hatched. Now I have these three goof balls to take care of!
    theEthereal

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Neon
    Blood-line: Xephos
    Base Element type: Lunar

Post by theEthereal Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:33 am

I'm Myles, and my Chupup is called Flicker. I was given it by Zoey during a convention. When we are in Chiropterria we are always ready to battle! ((And RP ^.^))
    WesternSky
    WesternSky
    Little Babby

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Allen
    Blood-line: Xephos
    Base Element type: Lunar

Post by WesternSky Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:15 am

My name's Western.  I was visiting London on a class trip when I got my first egg from Lalna himself.  It ended up hatching into an Aliepup which I named Allen.  A long time after returning home, Allen told me that a shady man had deposited a second egg, which hatched into a mute Wilspup I named Rorschach.  My third pup, a Moltepup, I adopted and named Rosa.  She hasn't learned to talk yet, but she's slowly trying to learn.  We're always open to adventure and meeting new people
    Renn
    Renn
    Little Babby

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name:
    Blood-line:
    Base Element type:

Post by Renn Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:07 pm

So, my story goes like this:

I was out on a hunt for deer or...well, anything I could find as our clan's food supply had been running low. I couldn't find anything for about two hours so I decided to have a rest. As I sat down, I saw a strange looking shape on top of The World Spirit Mountain. I know I wasn't supposed to go up there, no one is except Mages and Clan Leaders. I decided to go anyway's being I am our Mage's apprentice (even if I don't listen to the old hag at all...), I was kind of allowed, so I decided to trek up. When I got to the top, I saw a mythical Yogpet egg. Legend has it if you find one, the spirits have chosen you to become a warrior of the Yogs Guild! But, this egg was different to those myths. The ones I heard of were all Magic patterns like Rythian's or Saplings like Martyn's. But this....was pink! It was pink with yellow patterns in triangle shapes and angel wings on the front. This I found very odd but toke it anyway. You can't argue with the spirits or your life will be cut short. I've been trying to stay on their good sides and now my efforts have paid off. As I was walking down the mountian, I heard footsteps, which I thought were just the spirits. They weren't, but it was someone better. Lomadia! The female leader and first lady to join the Yogs Guild. I knelt before her in honor and she simply looked at me with a curious expression plastered on her face. I told her that I'd known the myth since I was born and I had always wanted to meet them. She simply smiled and petted the egg that I had in my hands. I suddenly became heavy and my arms shook. She told me to take extra good care of it, I bowed and said thank you, but when I looked up, she was gone. I got my bow and arrows from the bottom of the mountain, along with my sack and lunch and ran back to the Clan. I showed it to them and they all praised me, as one of the Yogs Guilds own. I simply thanked them and went to my tent, placing the egg on a deer skin pillow and wrapped it in my summer clothing, as much of it as possible to keep it warm. I've been going to that mountain ever since as it must have been there for a reason, taking my bow some lunch and other essentials with me. I hope it will one day hatch, but for now I must wait.
    Livid_Toffee
    Livid_Toffee
    Little Babby

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Holo
    Blood-line: Ridgedog
    Base Element type: Mind

Post by Livid_Toffee Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:14 pm

I was walking in the dark forest when all of a sudden i spotted a golden almost glowing egg as i got closer i tilted my head just what was this egg. I shrugged my shoulders as i picked it up and placed it carefully into my bag, just what would emerge from this delicate egg?
    Blazen216
    Little Babby

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name:
    Blood-line:
    Base Element type:

Post by Blazen216 Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:04 pm

I this place still alive?
    Rainbow645
    Rainbow645
    Little Babby

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Wizzy
    Blood-line: Nilesy
    Base Element type: Magic

Post by Rainbow645 Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:14 am

So this is where the info on these things are…
    Ok, hi, my name's Rainbow, and I found an egg on my doorstep. No idea how it got there. So, I started taking care of it, because why not, right? It's still an egg, it needs to be taken care of. Which was apparently enough to hatch it into a 'Wizpup', basically a cute wizard pet. Which I named Wizzy. I'm still finishing up my research on these Yogpets, but until then, say hi to me and Wizzy!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:54 pm