Offical Yogpets Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+55
Lenokai
Malregima
Laurele
WT
scarletfire
Swapado
Vacuos
Miranda
Icedteadragon
Mikenno
ohaiitsbeedee
Graycalls
Lee-and-Ombles
moonwing11
ColorWolvesINC
Nightlock-Rebel
Gamux
Akarui Tencho
Lollitree
TeamKnux
The Rogue
Hnybnny
Daycare-K
XweetoksArmageddon
Endykits
Mysha-is-batty
Addy and Agi
nyanga456
British_Heroine
Blinky
Spumellaria
this-is-treble
Sunset
Aylsa (CD)
Hiiragi Wasabi
octopusaffection
Wistable
Aurenfaie
PoptartCat
Sketchfirstthendray
Werecat
katie0202
eaglewinged
Shadoe Mayari
curls101
Mwolf0Epsilon
Cypriss
SilverCheers
Lana
Dr Alex Chase
Poisonjaffas
StarofFire
PredictedCyborg
Pan
Admin
59 posters

Introductions Page!

Sunset
    Sunset
    Citizen

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Arcan
    Blood-line: Rythian
    Base Element type: Magic

Introductions Page! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introductions Page!

Post by Sunset Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:00 am

Hey everyone!
    My name's Sunset (well, my real name is Jeremy) and my tumblr is sunsetyesterday! I'm from England, although I'm moving to Sweden when I finish university, currently a student and planning to study Computing/Computer Science at college and university. Um, I also really like art! It's a bit of a hobby of mine.

My Yogpet is a male Magepup called Arcan. He's very shy so I haven't managed to convince him to battle yet, but he currently knows two moves and I'm very keen to battle him to raise his stats, but I'm not really confident enough with my writing skills to do that just yet ;-; I'd love to RP with any of you guys though! ^-^

I found Yogpets through dA when Hiira first posted the eggs! I'm really enjoying the experience so far, it's very fun and I'm glad I joined :3
    this-is-treble
    this-is-treble
    Bold Warrior

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Treble
    Blood-line: Sparkles*
    Base Element type: Magic

Post by this-is-treble Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:37 am

helllo *waves*
    my name is Elanor and my tumblr page is this-is-treble
    I found youpets be accident really I was checking to see if yogscast:resurrection had updated and saw the first lot of yogpets and thought they where cute and waitted to see what the others where.
    My yogpet, a female Astripup called Treble, she wear a pair of sunglasses on her head, and is very friendly to other pet she thinks everyones her friends first time she met them,
    i hope we can have fun, (sorry if I come off nervouse, it because I am)
    Spumellaria
    Spumellaria
    Junior

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Sirius
    Blood-line: Xephos
    Base Element type: Lunar

Post by Spumellaria Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:48 am

Hello folks! I'm Spumellaria, tumblr of the same name. People usually call me Spu for short. From the midlands of England.

I found out about it through reblogs, but only seriously joined when a very good friend of mine mentioned she was going to do so herself. As far as I know, several of my friends now have themselves a pet, and they all match up to us in some way or other.

My pet is a male Aliepup called Sirius, and he doesn't speak, he uh, chimes. I mean, he makes chiming noises to communicate with the world. So far he's shown a disinterest in battle and a minor obsession with feathers, so who knows, we may wind up running the local farm/observatory/what ever makes Sirius chime happiest.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to speak (and RP) with you all soon.
    Dr Alex Chase
    Dr Alex Chase
    Water Knight

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Magnus
    Base Element type: Water

Post by Dr Alex Chase Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:52 am

Okay seen as my intro feels more than a little bit lame now I'll redo it T^T

Hello everybody! I'm iFlyDragons also known as (Tom) Dr Alex Chase (I'd prefer to go by that name everywhere if I could ;___Wink. I found Yogpets because I've always been a huge huge fan of Hiira's art but always had trouble seeing it because my dash was always flooded with other things. So one day I was stalking on Hiira's blog when these wonderful eggs popped up with a challenge for me! I naturally picked the navy blue one with cyan because blue is most definitely my colour.

I'm 18, preparing to go to university this year, I went through a faceposting phase on tumblr last week and I love Jesse Cox, The Completionest, Martyn, Simon & Lewis, House, Sherlock, Elementary, Glee, Pokemon, I'm currently trying to watch One Piece, Swimming and just a lot of other things!

Anyways I'm one of the Admins, The Knight of Water and I Am The Doctor!
    Blinky
    Battler

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Blinky
    Blood-line: SoTotallyToby
    Base Element type: Air

Post by Blinky Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:14 am

Heya! I am Blinky, and I'm ShiShazaar on tumblr. Umm... I found Yogpets because I saw it on my dash. I wasn't into it at the time but then I decided it would help with my writing. I went to the Toby line, and Tobipup was actually the last one I wanted, but I grew to like it.

I live in Scotland and umm... I like Minecraft, Yogscast, Roosterteeth, Pokémon and Homestuck.
    British_Heroine
    British_Heroine
    Citizen

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Click
    Blood-line: Parvis
    Base Element type: Shock

Post by British_Heroine Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:34 am

Hello there! I'm Brit! (British-Hero on tumblr and deviantART). I'm currently a Media student at college, studying Interactive Media. I hope to go onto Animation after that! I'm a quiet girl, but if i talk to someone, i'll open up. I draw and write, but will sometimes do crafts like sewing.

My Yogpet is a Parv bloodline; a Tripup called Click! He's more of a friend then a fighter, but would fight if it's a non serious battle. He talks more or tell with Text emotes more than saying actual words. He's also fond of my old red neckerchief, which he (tries) to wear... it's a little big... but it suits him...

I found out about Yogpets when Hiira posted the eggs on tumblr and dA! I then found myself joining the challenge like many others!

Me and Click also run the Yogpet Adoption Center! We basically house abandoned Yogpets, nurse them back to health where they are put up for adoption for other Yogpet owners to take them home.
    We have foster carers around the place and a assistant, Eps and her Bouldapup; Basil (Mwolf0Epsilon), who help run the place!
    nyanga456
    Little Babby

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Renna
    Base Element type: Wood

Post by nyanga456 Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:39 am

Hey. I'm Nyanga456, but you can call me Nyanga. I'm from England. Irl I'm a theatre/sound technician, a drummer, and a singer. I also love Area 11 (one of the reasons I chose the egg I did).
    My Yogpet is a female Tauropup called Renna. She can be very shy, but once she gets to know you will be your friend for life. She is beginning to show an interest in battles, though is still to learn some good moves.
    Anyways... I'll leave it there. Hope to speak/RP with you all soon.
    Addy and Agi
    Addy and Agi
    Junior

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Agi
    Blood-line: Lalna
    Base Element type: Metal

Post by Addy and Agi Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:42 am

Hey everyone, the names Addy, and this little ball of trouble is Agi. He's a male Agipup with too much Duncan in him sometimes. He works with me in my lab even though he eats more of my materials than builds with them.

Agi cals me fire-head because of my red hair and a "bird" because of my flying ring. He also has a flying ring which makes him a "bird" to. He does it to annoy me mostly and knows just about as much as I do. He was an intelligent little trouble maker since he hatched.

I'm also employed with PupPup cafe along side (tumblr user:)Gliber-t and I help out around the Yogpets supply shop when money gets a little tight.

I heard about Yogets through a person i was following (I'm sorry I forgot your username but I love you, so hard) rebloged a post about it and I checked it out. I've followed Hiira and the yogpets ever since.
    Mysha-is-batty
    Mysha-is-batty
    Bold Warrior

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Shijo
    Blood-line: Ridgedog
    Base Element type: Magma

Post by Mysha-is-batty Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:49 am

Hello all! I am the Tumblr user known as Myotis, or Mya if you wish. I'm an amateur artist and wannabe writer, who can occasionally bake cakes without burning them- if I'm lucky!

For this site I'll be playing the human character Mysha (so many 'My's! There was a reason for that, though I've forgotten what it was...) and her Puppup companion, Shijo.

Mysha is rather new to the whole idea of Yogpets- so she'll probably need some guidance from other owners! Shijo's more than keep to take part, so getting his attention shouldn't be too difficult!

I first found Yogpets through my DA account, though I decided to take part in the challenge via Tumblr, since I still hadn't ever really posted anything there. Thanks to Yogpets, I've met many new people... and I intend to get to know many more!

Feel free to speak/RP with me, whether on here or Tumblr!
    Endykits
    Endykits
    Admin

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Darklight
    Blood-line: Nilesy
    Base Element type: Lunar

Post by Endykits Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Hey guys, I'm Endy (called ND by Hiiragi), Endykits on tumblr and skepticaljester on DA and i helped create yogpets with Hiiragi(though she's the brains of the operation who actually made it, i'm just the good looking dude who helps out with stats and colours and stuff and makes Hiiragi food and cleans her house while she works, and then she pays me in hugs hahahaha XD)

My Lywiz Darklight a.k.a Darkle (My lypup evolved with a magic gem) and I have been training out in the mountains, and at the request of Hiiragi, have opened up a yogpet battle training school to help raise yogpets and
    help them keep fit and healthy. (training at the battle school will raise your yogpets stats. i will give out 2 stats per yogpet who trains at the school. you can only gain a stat boost once per evolution. pups get 2 points, youths get 3, adults get 4 and masters get 5. though only if you train at the gym)

I'm an animator by trade, though still studying(going for my second degree in animation) and that is how I know Hiiragi (via Uni), and through her how i got into yogpets. XD

Hope to meet all of you and have fun Smile
    -Endy

Last edited by Endykits on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    XweetoksArmageddon
    Little Babby

Post by XweetoksArmageddon Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Hi, I'm Xwee (xweetoksarmageddon on tumblr), and I'll probably be lurking most of the time.

I found Yogpets by I think Lana reblogging them onto my dashboard, and I can't say I wasn't amazed because wow 'Mons and Yogs and wowoowowowowowow aWESOME.

My pet is a male Ridgepup, who I really haven't developed much- he's pretty prissy, and has shown a disinterest in battle, but a curiosity in the world around him, and occasionally destructing the world around him when he's not looking all high and mighty.

I'd rather not give my age. My family goes on frequent camping trips and vacations, and during the summer I go to this camp which I may end up gushing over a lot because it's brilliant. I live in upstate New York, and I like youtubers like The Yogscast, Roosterteeth, and some others. I also like Homestuck, Digimon, Pokemon, MLP: FiM (but I wouldnt consider myself a brony at all), and broadway music.
    Daycare-K
    Daycare-K
    Freshman

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Trike

Post by Daycare-K Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:44 pm

Hi guys! Some of you may know me from my job at the the yogpet daycare. My name is Kelsey, but I prefer if you call me K. My tumblr is pbnk, but I also run yogpetsdaycare. My character is a self taught robotics engineer, who had to put down work in order to care for my Tripup, named Trike! The egg hatched in my lab after what I was working on short circuited and electricuted it.

Trike found a little ukelele in my basement, and he drags that thing everywhere, occasionally playing it and using his electricity to make it sound like an electric guitar! He also has a small addiction to Sun Drop...

I'd love to talk to you guys!
    Hnybnny
    Hnybnny
    Freshman

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Monty
    Blood-line: SoTotallyToby
    Base Element type: Poison

Post by Hnybnny Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Hello! My name is Madison, Hny, or Maddie; whichever you prefer! I am a secondary school student in the USA and take an interest in all mediums of art from drawing to theater to video games *yes it is art!* Online I take the form of a half-enderdragon girl with horns, wings, and a tail! I help out Brit as a foster parent for the Adoption Center, though I do not have any current pets that I foster, at least not yet.

Helping me is Lupus; my male Wuffpup. He is extremely smart and clever, easily getting into treats that I hide, no matter where I put them. Though he is mischevious, I still am rather fond of him and his addiction to Mountain Dew.

I already know quite of few of you *im looking at you Xwee and Brit* as close friends or from the yognaught community, but I hope to talk to rest of you and make a couple more friends!
    The Rogue
    The Rogue
    Little Babby

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Coghead
    Blood-line: Zyluss
    Base Element type: Solar

Post by The Rogue Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:21 am

Hi, I'm Axel (archerofanarchy on Tumblr) and this is my introduction post, I suppose. I'm an Irish college student of English literature, media studies and cultural studies. I'm bilingual (Irish & English) and I really like drawing, as is probably evident to those of you who know me from the Yogscast community on Tumblr.

My (well, the Rogue's) Yogpet is a Zypup from the Zyluss line, her name is Coghead and she's kind of spoiled. She's super friendly though if you're nice to her. Just uhm... try not to get on her bad side okay? She's picking up some bad habits from her owner.

I'm obviously going to be playing as a character here, otherwise I'd have signed up as Axel. I'm kind of shy and useless at smalltalk so it might be hard for me to make friends OOC, but I'll do my best to get the Rogue involved around the forums. I love to RP with prose so hopefully once college finishes I'll be able to get that into full swing. I might also open a doodle shop where people can request art of their characters and Yogpets, if that kind of thing is allowed here.

It's nice to meet you all and I'm looking forward to playing with you :3
    TeamKnux
    TeamKnux
    Citizen

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Samson Jes I. or Sji
    Blood-line: Sjin

Introductions Page! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introdction

Post by TeamKnux Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:42 am

Hiya guys, I'm TeamKnux or Aura which ever you prefer. I'm an otaku student in middle school almost going to high school in America. Yay! In the Yogpet community I love to RP and write about my adventures with Samson Jes I. or Sji for short. Tee hee.

As you couldn't tell my Yogpet, is a Sjipup from the Sjinpup line. Aww... I just want to hug him right now! <3 He's a bit of a shy one, he does only have about two friends in total.

I hope I can roleplay with all of you. I really just love romance in my roleplay so if I enforce then you might want to fall through with it. Ha ha ha ha~
    Lollitree
    Lollitree
    Little Babby

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Skwi
    Blood-line: Benjizm

Post by Lollitree Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:06 am

Hi, I'm Lollitree! Just your average Yogpet trainer, that's not too keen on battling because I'm really shy.. I'd prefer to sit back and watch other's battle!

My Yogpet is a Squipup, called Skwi! He's awesomely cute! And loves to cause trouble with my friend's Chupup, as well as try to swim around my dog's water bowl!

I first found Yogpets from Hiiragi's first post because It was an amazing idea and I'm so glad it's gotten so much bigger!

I'll probably be too shy to RP, but I will try my best!
    Akarui Tencho
    Solar Knight

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Sykes

Post by Akarui Tencho Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:08 am

Heyo guys my name is Akarui (Josh as some of you may have seen hollie call me)

My Yogpet is a male Sjipup named Sykes he has a mix of sjin's and my own personality so he is a little different to most other Sjipups.
    I have been best friends with Hiiragi for a few years now and I am her number one fan and will always support her and her amazing endevors Yogpets is no different also She and to be honest I dont realy remember how I joined Yogpets it kinda just happend :3

~Solar Knight out~
    Gamux
    Gamux
    Junior

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Vikrog
    Blood-line: Honeydew

Post by Gamux Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:29 am

crosses fingers i hope this works im p useless with forums haha uhm

Hello there! I'm Gamux, also known as Zacharie, and I'm an idjit of the Australian breed. You can call me Gamux or Zacharie i dont really care, but Gamux would probably be better. I would love to make friends and RP and really interact and get involved, but I have severe anxiety issues which will probably prevent me from doing so, and it also doesn't help that the universe I've set my story in is one where my character is very wary and suspicious of others. Speaking of which, I RP as my minecraft persona, same name, who lives in a world where you are more likely to be killed than make a new friend with every stranger you come across.

I have two yogpets, a Mintpup named Anya and a Dewpup named Vikrog. (I think I read somewhere I'm only allowed to use one? In which case I'll use Vikrog because he was my original pick.) I'm still working on personalities and whatever for them though, so I'l come back and edit this once I've sorted it out.

I really hope I can get involved but I haven't high hopes so I guess we'll see...
    Nightlock-Rebel
    Nightlock-Rebel
    Little Babby

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Peebs
    Blood-line: Zyluss
    Base Element type: Earth

Post by Nightlock-Rebel Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:33 am

Hey hey hey guys. My name's Nightlock-Rebel, but you can call me Lillie since that's my name. My Yogpet is a Bouldapup from the Zyluss bloodline, and she's called Peebs. She's a bit confusing and tricky to understand, since she doesn't really talk, just chirps a lot. She seems friendly enough though! I found out about Yogpets after seeing Hiiragi's post in the yogscast tag and I thought it was a brilliant idea. So I picked an egg, and here we are. I used to hardcore roleplay back in the day, and I'm hoping to get my groove back. See you around! Like a Star @ heaven
    ColorWolvesINC
    ColorWolvesINC
    Citizen

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Grey
    Blood-line: Benjizm

Post by ColorWolvesINC Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:05 pm

Hey there! Name's ColorWolvesINC but in this case you can just call me Color. I dont have a tumblr that I currently use. I live over here in the heat-filled Californias. My Pet is a Benjpup named Grey! he's quite stubborn, and a sore sport when it comes to him losing battles. Unfortunately, he'll attack anybody in his way. So he doesnt fair well with others. You're welcome to battle him of course though! maybe... hopefully he'll warm up to someone.

I found yogpets by lurking around tumblr, and noticing a picture of all the eggs. I was hesitant on writing a little blurb about how I found the egg, so I picked the Benjizm egg in secret, mistaking it for a Strippin one. I'm happy with Grey though, and I hope to have fun with you all!

moonwing11
    Junior

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Riptide

Post by moonwing11 Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Hi, I'm known as Moonwing11 on most accounts, including my DA one, but I'll be RPing a Rose.

My yogpet is a male Xepup named Riptide. He's cheerful, social and adventurous. He is also smart and and a quick learner.
    Lee-and-Ombles
    Lee-and-Ombles
    Little Babby

Post by Lee-and-Ombles Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:31 am

Hey guys,
    I'm Lee, and very boring English student who just happens to have her life taken over by Yogpets Wink
    My yogpet, Ombre, is a shy little Lypup, but he loves making friends eventually, and we both love meeting new people Smile
    Graycalls
    Graycalls
    Little Babby

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Bitlet
    Blood-line: Teep
    Base Element type: Earth

Post by Graycalls Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:44 am

'Sup, lovelies, I'm Gray, and this is my yoggie, Bitlet, or Bit for short. Bit's a Earth prototyped Teepline, who was found by my OC; Skor.

Little warning about Skor- he looks kinda... off, but trust me, he's a great guy.

Even if he DOES look like a race of bugs ended up evolving into a humanoid figure.

As for how i got into Yogpets... You have Bumblebeeflower to blaim. It's her fault. It's always her fault.
    ohaiitsbeedee
    ohaiitsbeedee
    Little Babby

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Kai

Post by ohaiitsbeedee Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:19 pm

Hey! It's ohaiitsbeedee from Tumblr, but you can call me BD Smile I'm a freelance artist from Nottingham, England. I also have a 3 year old daughter who loves looking at all the Yogpet stuff as much as I do!

My yogpet is Kai, a Scapup from the Sjin bloodline. We aren't fighters and tend to stay away from battling unless it's absolutely nessessary. However, that doesn't meant Kai is weak and can't put up a good fight! We are traveling companions, exploring the yogpet world, meeting new people and learning more about the different kinds of pets. Always looking for the next big adventure Very Happy

Mikenno
    Mikenno
    Warrior

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Cyenic
    Blood-line: Lalna
    Base Element type: Poison

Post by Mikenno Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:00 am

I am Roxas, or Mikenno, RPing as Mikenno I guess...
    Anyhow, Mikenno is a boy living... well, he's a bit nomadic. Meaning a lot nomadic. Has a slight allergy to pollen. My yogpet is a venopup named Cyenic. CYanide+arsENIC, get it? Also, has a rythian line egg in his backback, which he's afraid he may have killed. Wears loose jeans, boots, and a jacket+t-shirt (all black except for jeans, which are blue. Tannish hair, kinda short, oh and the venopup doesn't talk, just make "clackity" "click" "clack" ish noises (like a bug kinda.) Tends to be drawn to food (both of them.) Just a big obsessive otaku, saw yogpets, bisexual side goes "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", non-bisexual side goes "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" So yeah. The end.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:01 am