Water Knight

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Magnus
    Blood-line: Xephos
    Base Element type: Water

Dr Alex "iFlyDragons" Chase's Yogpets Challenge

Post by Dr Alex Chase on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:36 pm

PART ONE

“Any moment now ladies and gentlemen!” the tour guide announced to the small group of people that hadn’t abandoned the tour for the pleasures of the lakeside beach.

“As far as I know, this particular geyser has not erupted in over 500 years!”

Alex rolled his eyes at that, knowing full well that tour guide made most of this kinda stuff up. Still, the island was nice and he’d done everything else to do here in the first few days of his holiday so he might as well listen to the propaganda.

“Aha! I can hear it starting now! Here come the drums ladies and gents!”

Alex took a step back from the geyser just as the water shot out, almost 20 feet in the air leaving a beautiful vapour trail causing a huge rainbow effect. Many of the group applauded and took pictures as if it was a huge event. Alex just smiled as he felt the warm mist blow over his face. The largest warm water lake in the world, all filled with water just like this.

“…and that will conclude our tour for today ladies and gents, feel free to come back tomorrow for the volcano walk!” Alex vaguely registered the tour guide’s leaving remarks before moving over to examine a rock that had come out of the geyser and landed on the lakeside beach. As he got closer he noticed that the rock was oddly smooth and had a weird colour to it. When he got closer to the rock, he noticed that it was in fact an egg shaped rock that was the size of a grapefruit and that a soft mist was coming off of it. When he went to pick it up he noticed that it was cold to the touch, despite having just been shot out of a pillar of scolding hot water moments ago. He decided to put it in his backpack and keep it as a reminder of the holiday.
    Dr Alex Chase
    Water Knight

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Magnus
    Blood-line: Xephos
    Base Element type: Water

Re: Dr Alex "iFlyDragons" Chase's Yogpets Challenge

Post by Dr Alex Chase on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Alex stripped down to his shorts and started wading out into the crystal clear lake. They said that the water was so pure here that it could restore vitality to anyone or anything. The local wildlife was said to have a huge extension to their life expectancy, with some of the local turtles and tortoises rumoured to be over two hundred years old and still going strong. As far as Alex was concerned, there must be some truth to the rumours because it just felt so damn good in there. Anything this nice must be good for you, he mused as the water flooded over his waist, a normally unpleasant sensation in any colder bodies of water. As he swam out to the deeper part of the lake, an odd thought struck him. What if he were to bring the egg in here? He could see the outline of something moving around inside of it through the thinner shell of it when he held it up to the sun, though he hadn’t been sure whether it was a trick of the light or not. Either way, Alex never ignored a gut feeling.

After exiting the lake and returning to his bag he noticed that it was in a different place to before, and looked bigger..and that it was wriggling. He cautiously knelt down next to it and slowly unzipped it before opening the backpack to reveal…a thing. A cute thing. A cute maroon thing. Wearing the necklace the mysterious island beauty gave him.

“Well hello there, aren’t you just the cutest…. thing” Alex calmly said to the creature. “Can you speak? You look like you can speak..Oh.” Alex was cut off by the fact that the thing’s eyes had started glowing bright blue like the stripes on his antenna. “Well that’s a thing..”

The glowing stopped suddenly.

“Hi! Nice to meet you friend!” the thing said. “What’s your name? My name is..uh… well I don’t have a name yet! But nevertheless, I’m sure you have a name!”

Alex blinked and rubbed his eyes. What on earth was going on.

“My name is Alex Chase, and it’s nice to meet you too lil buddy. If you don’t mind me asking, what on earth are you?”

“I’m a yogpet! A Xepup to be specific! We were made and left around the world by a great scientist!” The small Xepup rapidly explained. “There are 22 different egg types around, each chan hatch into three different forms so there are 66 basic forms of us, we evolve twice more after this taking on either a more advanced form or second aspect! This brings the possible totals up to 198 different second forms and uh.. uh.. (three hundred plus two hundred and seventy plus twenty four is..) Five Hundred and Ninety Four unique possibilities! “

“…wow that’s a lot of forms….what aspect are you? And what are your other two forms?” Alex was in full research mode now, trying to gather as much information as he could.

“I’m the water forme! My other aspects are mind and lunar!” The creature grinned, eager to impress his new friend.

“So you’re a water type…wanna go for a swim?” Alex stood up and grinned down at his new companion “The water here is pretty amazing!”

“Absolutely!!” The little pup eager bounced out of the bag and onto the beach “Wow, sure is nice out” he said before bouncing off into the lake leaving a bemused Alex to walk along behind him chuckling. This was going to be a great holiday.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:44 pm