Offical Yogpets Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+55
Lenokai
Malregima
Laurele
WT
scarletfire
Swapado
Vacuos
Miranda
Icedteadragon
Mikenno
ohaiitsbeedee
Graycalls
Lee-and-Ombles
moonwing11
ColorWolvesINC
Nightlock-Rebel
Gamux
Akarui Tencho
Lollitree
TeamKnux
The Rogue
Hnybnny
Daycare-K
XweetoksArmageddon
Endykits
Mysha-is-batty
Addy and Agi
nyanga456
British_Heroine
Blinky
Spumellaria
this-is-treble
Sunset
Aylsa (CD)
Hiiragi Wasabi
octopusaffection
Wistable
Aurenfaie
PoptartCat
Sketchfirstthendray
Werecat
katie0202
eaglewinged
Shadoe Mayari
curls101
Mwolf0Epsilon
Cypriss
SilverCheers
Lana
Dr Alex Chase
Poisonjaffas
StarofFire
PredictedCyborg
Pan
Admin
59 posters

Introductions Page!

Souliex
    Little Babby

Introductions Page! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introductions Page!

Post by Souliex Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:01 am

Hello everyone! I am Souliex. I hope I can still join! I just roleplay and yogscast and cute animals, so this seemed awesome. Just call me by my characters name.

I will be Jade. I was living in the Nether for some time, until I was forced to move to the overworld so I could be more social(My only friends are pigmen and ghasts.) I have bright green eyes and short white hair. I come from a rich family, and am moving into a large house that my Uncle doesn't use anymore. Its quite empty, so I decided to adopt all the Yogpets to make use of the space.

I currently have a flarepup from the Zoey line named Supa Saiyan, Supa for short. I found her as an egg in the Nether, abandoned, and of course she became a flarepup. She is quite feisty, gets angry real quick, and is never afraid to speak up. She also loves watching Dragonball, often setting the couch on fire trying to turn super saiyan. She is excited to see the overworld and can't wait to have more pets in the house.

I found this cause I like Yogscast Resurrection.
    Daveyog
    Daveyog
    Little Babby

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Ember
    Blood-line: SoTotallyToby
    Base Element type: Fire

Post by Daveyog Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:03 pm

Hullo everybody im Daveyog but most people call me Bre or Davey I have a chupup named Ember and two other un-hatched eggs one from the kim line and the other from the Rythian line!
    Icedteadragon
    Icedteadragon
    Little Babby

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Xavier
    Blood-line: Xephos
    Base Element type: Water

Post by Icedteadragon Fri May 16, 2014 4:00 pm

(Since I feel pretty stupid about all those edit on my last intro I'm gonna redo it.)

Hi! I'm Icedteadragon, I go by kinah99 on DA.(I dont have anything there YET.) I'm 14 years old.(if anyone wants to know) I like to write and I draw every so now and again. I also like to watch cartoons to boost my spirit. (my favourites are RC9GN and SRMTHFG (if anyone figures out the acronyms and watches those shows I LOVE YOU!))

When in an Rp I shall be known as Shukirah. My team consists of a male xepup named Zenon. Who's a bit shy and very cautious. He tends to hoard stuff if you gave him a little bag. A female moltepup named Laharia. Who gets very energetic when around molten lava pools (or anything hot). She would do anything just to protect her brothers and owner. And last but not least, a male lypup named Lloyd. Who is very energetic at night unless its bedtime. He also likes to swim around in lakes and pools.

I found yogpets while I was browsing DA and wanted to join in the fun because I really like cute little animals and the yogscast. My sister has her own yogpets, but she probably wont join in a while

So, thats all for now. If you would like to rp or chat with me, go ahead and do so.(but warn me if you wanna rp)

Last edited by Icedteadragon on Sat May 17, 2014 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was doing this late at night and wanted to sleep)
    LeBlueCat
    LeBlueCat
    Little Babby

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: Bwego
    Blood-line: Ridgedog
    Base Element type: Mind

Introductions Page! - Page 3 Empty Introduction

Post by LeBlueCat Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:30 pm

When I was younger a man sold me a golden egg with cross-bones on it. At the time, I had no idea what it was, so I put it in my closet in a nice, warm place where my parents wouldn't find it. One day, I stuffed it in my backpack and took it to medical school with me, hoping to get help from my teacher. During a lesson on anatomy, I heard a squeak and a crack from my backpack. Opening it, a small purple thing with big eyes and ears jumped out and stared at me. I called him Bwego, after a dog I had once and I've had my Wuffpup ever since then.

You can refer to me as LeBlueCat, or just Blue. My team consists of a Wuffpup named Bwego, and two eggs that have yet to hatch, an egg from the Lalna line and one from the Nilesy line. Bwego is very intelligent and when he wants something he'll get it for himself. He gets into trouble alot, either stuck behind the refridgerator or in a battle against another pup he can't defeat. My egg from the Nilesy tier will be hatched soon, under moonlight, to make a Lypup named Sylvester. My lalna-tier will hatch into a Venopup, [ when I decide to hatch it ] as I've found an ideal place for it to do so.

[ Okay, now to real life. ]
    My name is Kat, an allaround friendly girl who loves cats and even more so, the Yogscast. I found out about Yogpets when I started reading into Hiiragi's Yogscast Resurrection Web-comic. I was browsing through the art when I found these cute little guys and was dying to see what they were for. It took me a while, but I found this website via a friend of mine and fell in love with it.

If you want to RP, message me first, and if you can't get my attention, email me. I'm new to this website so I have to do some exploring first. If you want to chat with me, go ahead! I'm all ears. My DA Is LeBluecat, ONLY for Yogpet related things, including my RP on how I got my Yogpets.

Last edited by LeBlueCat on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [DeviantArt Update])

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm