Freshman

Yogpet Statistics Card
    Yogpet Name: solaris
    Blood-line: Sjin
    Base Element type: Solar

scarlet's challenge

Post by scarletfire on Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:14 am

chapter one: finally

Scarletfire re-entered her small house. Another day and she had not seen a Yogpet. Scarletfire had first heard about these creatures on the web and they are adorable. She had seen many a picture and photo of other people's pets but couldn’t find one of her own. She sighed and sat down on the couch only a heartbeat later to answer the knocking at the door. “Hello Nicola.” It was her friend from school. Nicola was holding a bag and looked rather disappointed.” I found one of those Yogpet things and my mum won’t let me keep it.” She handed scarlet the bag. “I can’t stay. Goodbye.” And with that Nicola turned around and walked up to mother’s car that scarlet hadn't noticed was there. As Nicola drove off scarlet couldn’t believe her luck! Unzipping the bag she carefully extracted the egg: a green one with a sun on one side. She felt like screaming with joy. No matter what this egg turned out to be she will care for it like it was her own child.
    scarletfire
    Freshman

Yogpet Statistics Card

Re: scarlet's challenge

Post by scarletfire on Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:23 am

chapter 2: naming

3 days later and the egg still hadn't hatched. Scarletfire read about leaving it in the sun for a solar pup. It was taking its time but she was patient. She was also very excited. Sitting at her computer scarlet was searching up names for things that like the sun, but to no avail. Scarlet shrugged and spun in her seat to look at the egg: it was carefully seated in a soft cloth and sat on the table where a strong ray of light came in from the window. Hmm you like the sun and your power will be solar...how about… Solaris! Scarlet had come up with the perfect name! Solaris the most awesome pet in the world!
    scarletfire
    Freshman

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by scarletfire on Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:34 am

chapter 3: baby to care for

Scarlet yawned and stretched. She looked at the clock; it was 8:45 awe crumbs she thought. Leaping out of bead she quickly changed and ran down to where her egg was. But this time there was no egg! The only thing left in the soft fabric was egg shells. Has my egg hatched? Scarlet peered around the room, there was no sign of a Yogpet where is he? She though. Suddenly a squeal made her turn around and something the size of a basketball landed on her chest. The wind knocked out of her she collapsed on the ground. With a cough Scarletfire examined the pup wait... A pup! Her egg had finally hatched! Two big blue eyes stared up at her and the pup chirruped.” Mummy!” it squealed and buried its smiling face into her chest. Scarletfire smiled. “Hello there Solaris.”
    scarletfire
    Freshman

Yogpet Statistics Card

Post by scarletfire on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:24 am

chapter 4: problems and answers

Taking care of a normal pet was hard enough. But taking care of a Yogpet was difficult! The word ‘difficult’ wasn't even an exaggeration! Solaris learned quickly though so there were some pros to the cons but it did take a fair bit strictness to finally stop him from breaking things while trying to fly in the house. But I didn't matter much to Scarletfire because she had never had a pet. So both of them where still learning.
    One of the harder things to do was buying fruit that was fresh and picked in the sun. But there also was the sugary drink. She had bought at least 2 bottles that where drunk in two days (most of it was Solaris) and her money was starting to run out.
    “Scarrrrlllllleeeeeeeeeeetttttttttt!” Solaris called from the kitchen. Scarletfire sighed and got up from the couch. She had been thinking about how she will afford any more fizzy drinks. Scarlet hopped to the kitchen. “What?’ she said peering through the door.
    “Where are stawberryses?” the pup peered up at Scarletfire, his large blue eye sparkling with innocence. Scarlet's heart melted. How could she be angry at this adorable creature?
    “The strawberries? I think they’re in the fridge.” She flicked her hair out of her eyes and approached the white fridge. Opening the door a cool gust of air gentle seeped out as she reached for the top shelf and grasped the strawberries. Closing the door she handed them to Solaris who was sitting on the bench. The pup started to munch away and Scarletfire leaned against the wall and sighed.
    “Solaris, I've been thinking.” She hopped that the pup was listening.” Or. To be more correct, I read about a place that people like me and have their own Yogpets can live. I think it’s somewhere in a place called chirrotopia or something.” She furrowed her brow. If she moved she would not see some of her friends again. Although she would make friends quickly, the transition would be difficult. She looked up at Solaris; he had finished eating and was staring at Scarletfire. His eyes wide. His head, how that was possible, was tilted to one side and curiosity sparked from him.
    “New safe place and frwends?” he asked.
    “yes.” Was scarlet’s reply. “New home and new friends.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:46 am